Jennifer Bernard’s Curriculum Vitae
- born in Oranienburg near Berlin.
- May-Sept. 2012: professional practical training in the depot and archive of the memorial place of the former concentration camp Sachsenhausen.
- 2012-2015: bachelor degree program at the Free Universtity Berlin, history (main subject) and German studies (minor subject).
- 2013-2015: student research assistant in the Federal Foundation for the Reappraisal of the SED Dictatorship.
- since Oct. 2015: master degree program in history at the Free University Berlin.
- Dec. 2015-April 2016: supporting collaboration in the museum of the Oberhavel district in Oranienburg for the show 800 years Bötzow/Oranienburg.
- since May 2016 collaboration at Taxodium.
Photo: N. Boden